Last updated: 22 November 2019
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Remembering your preferences
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Understanding how you use our website
- To measure and analyze the performance of our website and services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential cookies – These cookies are required to fully use our website. They enable you perform actions such as logging in to your account, adding items to your shopping cart, etc. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
- Non-essential cookies – These cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Some cookies belong to third-parties such as Google (in anonymized mode)
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.