Last updated: 22 November 2019
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Remembering your preferences
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Understanding how you use our website
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on this and third-party websites
- To measure and analyze the performance of our website and services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential cookies – These cookies are required to fully use our website. They enable you perform actions such as logging in to your account, adding items to your shopping cart, etc. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Non-essential cookies – These cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Some cookies belong to third-parties such as Google & Facebook. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.